Friday, June 13, 2008

The Warrior of Light Knows That .... (13 June 2008)

The Warrior of Light knows that....


no man is an island ...
the words of wisdom say,
and
at first I wonder at the significance
of this,
not finding them
anywhere
inside or out.....

and then, they appear
in feeling
and circumstance
and in looking back amongst my filings
of clever words
and electronic quotes
I find this one -
once premonition,
now manifestation

so here we are
you're a man who thinks
he's an island
and the closer I get
the more distance you create
I wonder why - I cannot comprehend
and the question
still drifts aimlessly
in this garden of my mind
my heart

I try to understand
your reasoning
and I don't

...and it hurts.....

.... instead you just push me away ....

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Angela Iris Jean Blake is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.